Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hair Goals

I decided to make some hair goals for myself. Goals tend to make me more motivated and I enjoy healthy competition even if its only between me myself and I. And yes My hair Goals may seem a little far fetched but my friend efe always says
"I'm going to reach for the moon, so if I fall I will fall among the stars"

I am an extremist in all I do so do not be surprised:)
June Goals
  • find 2 more styles for hair
  • track growth
  • take pictures of hair
  • solidify vitamins
  • stop buying products
  • maintain moisture in hair all day
  • solidify regimen
July Goals
  • Gain an inch of growth
  • be able to style my hair in a small puff
I really want to be able to style my hair in a puff for my birthday ( August 1st). Hopefully I will with determination and dedication:)



4 comments:

  1. Awwww...you quoted me. I feel loved. :)

    I like your hair goals! I need to write some down myself. I def need to take more pics of my hair and work on moisturizing. For the moisture goal, look up the Baggy Method. I've been experimenting with it a bit lately. I hear it's really good for TWA's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I have tried the baggy method before but I may revisit. I also like layering for moisture. I find that my hair is more moisturized when I do not do a wash and go thats why I'm trying to find more styles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ "stop buying products". ain't that the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes girl. The product junkie in me is alive and kicking lol

    ReplyDelete