Saturday, June 12, 2010

Top reasons why I love being natural
1. No more running from the rain ( moisture is now my friend:)
2. No more worrying about my hair getting messed up
3. No more expensive salon visits
4. Less time spent on my hair in the morning=more time for sleep
5. More styling options
6.When a guy tells me I'm cute I'm no longer wonder if its me or my hair
7. No more burns on the scalp
8. My hair always surprises me n I love it
9. My hair is unique even from other naturals
10. I am embracing the hair God gave me

Whats your favorite thing about being natural?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first post!

    Also, LOL @ "more sleep" - that's so you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and yes sleep is so important to me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of the above. I also love that people are fascinated and want to touch it....although I rarely let them. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yea. I'm not a fan of random strangers touching me so I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part is that my hair doesn't fly in my face and stick to my lipgloss when I'm outside.

    I feel like an angel because of my halo of hair.

    I think I look more confident, my hair stands up instead of hanging limply at the sides of my face.

    ReplyDelete